Sunday, February 20, 2011

"No, it won't all go the way it should, But I know the heart of life is good..."

Well it has been, what a week since i have blogged? I believe so. I'm trying to be better and write more, but not too often because I want the posts to be meaty ya know? Hopefully I will find a happy medium!!
This week has been an emotional one! A lot of thinking, deciding, and learning! Let me start first with good ol Valentine's Day. I have been known in my day to wear a shirt that says "This is the day..." on the front, and on the back it says "... that the DEVIL has made." Being an adult I decided that I should handle  this holiday more mature. So I had a Whine & Wine Party... it was perfect! Being single I did pout a bit, but then my night was brightened when I opened my mail and got this little gem...---------------------------------------------------------------------->
My nephews first letter that he had to send in school and he chose to send it to me :) My little Valentine! Definitely best valentine's day ever!


There was a few temptations that happened this week. While I have been able to maintain my lifestyle change when it comes to my diet I am not gonna lie, it is HARD as crap! V-Day makes it even harder. I am so blessed with many who think of me during this time of year, so if you gave me a treat please know that it was appreciated greatly, but did I eat it...NO and it was the hardest no I have ever had to say. Don't get me wrong I often treat myself, but I try to stay away as much as I can because with me one leads to three... I did have Sweet Cece's yogurt twice in one day... Happy Valentine's Day to me :)
Some big things happened this week!
*I received my passport in the mail! WA-HOOO!!!
*I made a grown-up decision that was hard and a bit scary, but with confidence and great peace from the Lord I'm certain I made the correct choice, and that feels great!
*I think I am down another pant size, but too scared to go try on clothes... which is great, but sucks cause I honestly have no clothes that fit!
* I have a little sister! Through Big Brothers Big Sisters of Middle Tennessee I have become a "BIG"! She is the coolest high schooler and I'm excited to see our friendship grow!
*I went to my second hockey game EVER! GO PREDS!!!
* This week I give Birthday Shout outs! My little cousin and my good friend!
See photos below!!!
Cute lil Shelby Danielle, 8 yrs old
BIRTHDAY GIRLSSS!!!!!
Jennifer Lynn, 26

Second Preds game ever thanks to an amazing family!


 I'm off to Great Places! I'm off and away!

Current Running Playlist:
Adele: Rolling in the Deep
Anberlin: Never Take Friendship Personal
Avett Brothers: Kick Drum Heart
Beyonce: Diva
The Black Keys: Howlin' for You
Shakira: Waka Waka
Britney Spears: Hold it Against Me
Ester Dean feat. Chris Brown: Drop it Low
Jay-Z: On to the Next One
Katy Perry: Firework
Mumford & Sons: The whole album I can run to!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment