Monday, January 31, 2011

"...Always on my mind, you're in my heart, in my soul..."

Alrighty! So this is the to be continued piece of the cast in my life. Now this part may leave out a few of you but no worries, all of you are dear to my heart! I just want to recognize a few now, and as this blog goes on when I talk about you I will explain the impact you make. Hopefully that makes sense! Just know I love you! So we shall start with:
Beth LeMieux, aka The Beast!: Beth made the biggest impression on my heart in the past year. I met Beth at The GapKids, I had worked there for 5 years through school and she moved from Chicago to Nashville for her husbands job. We bonded over talk about The Biggest Loser. She had wanted to be a trainer and I needed one.  Beth soon became a friend, and my accountability and teacher on my weight loss journey.  Honestly, I would not be where I am if God didn't allow our paths to cross. Beth believed in me, she took time to listen to me, and to teach about health. Also, she can do so many freaking push-ups, the man kind too! We don't workout together anymore, a new work schedule made it complicated,  but anytime I'm working out I picture beth right there beside me cheering me on. I can never thank her enough for the way she help to change my life.
T-Rock & Bailey: My dear friend and accountability. We met at Springhill Camps andover time we connected. We have both been on the weight loss journey together and it has been cool to share advice, opinions,  and life stories. She has opened up her home to me many times and I know that if there were ever anything I needed she would be there in a heartbeat. I honestly could not have made it as far as I have without her and being able to share this experience with someone has made it all the more fun!




The Jacobson's, Ashley and Nick: When I moved to Nashville I was lost. I missed my family something terrible, but I knew that God had me here for a reason and I needed to embrace it and get comfortable. I began to work for a nanny agency as a temp nanny and got placed one night at The Jacobson's. That was about 3 years ago. Since then they have become my Nashville family! They let me hang out with their 2 adorable kids, Cameron and Avery. They ask me about life. They are so supportive. They worry about me in bad weather and text to check up on me. Ashley has become like an older sister to me here and I am blessed to call her my friend. Who knew that one night I was called to go to their house would turn into a lasting relationship? I didn't, but I sure am glad it did!
My bestie and her hubby!



FRIENDS!!!

Me, Kris, & Meg
The handsome Tommy Wilson and I at Ellen!
Good Good Friends :)

Lish and I!
The Lovely Cassie Morgen and I!
Best friend Amy and I!



1 comment:

  1. Girl you know that you are just as much here for me as I am for you!! Such a joy to journey together.

    ReplyDelete